From development to filling and inspection – at Interpack 2017 in Düsseldorf, Germany, Bosch showcases an extended portfolio for the manufacture and processing of liquid pharmaceuticals. “The new solutions and line concepts ensure efficient, safe and hygienic processes, all featuring exceptionally high flexibility regarding products and packaging types,” says Christian Treitel, head of pharma business development at Bosch Packaging Technology.
Here are some examples:
- The Bosch subsidiary Pharmatec presents a pilot fermenter, which is suited for both laboratory and industrial drug manufacture of pilot batches. Thanks to different mixing technologies, it processes batches between eight and 50 liters, according to product requirements. Via scale-up, batch sizes can even be increased to 200 liters.
- The ALF 5000 is shown for the first time as stand-alone version for filling and closing of up to 600 vials per minute. Besides an even gentler vial handling, our customers benefit from the machine’s increased flexibility.
- With regard to barrier technology, Bosch has developed a new return air filter for highly potent products. It ensures safe operations and efficient processes, for example through particularly easy filter changes.
- The new KLV 1360 completes the machine portfolio for Container Closure Integrity Testing (CCIT). The inspection machine is suited for vacuum leak detection of stable containers, combining the highest accuracy with maximum output.
Further technologies, designed for product and equipment sterilization or the assembly of multi-part single-use auto injectors or pens, complete the equipment portfolio. In addition, you will gain insight into our customized services such as preventive maintenance or virtual training concepts to optimize the productivity of existing machines.
Are you curious to learn more about our novelties? Visit us at interpack: hall 6, booth A30-C58.
We look forward to see you!
- Read more about our solutions for the pharmaceutical industry
Head of Pharma Business Development
+49 7951 402-875