Bosch Packaging Technology is pleased to meet you at our booth C-2800 at PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2017.
Show highlights include:
- Launch of the latest system solution for stacking and packaging of cookies and crackers in pile packs. It features the innovative SPL magazine feeder developed for gentle product handling providing flexibility for different pack configurations as well as the new Pack 403 horizontal flow wrapper for redefined user experience. This system solution will be integrated with the Kliklok ITC topload cartoner which combines three functions – carton forming, product loading and carton closing – in one machine with a minimal use of floor space
- Two new solutions for dairy, baby and pumpable food: the Osgood RFS series rotary fill and seal machine and the S-series linear fill and seal machine for enhanced food safety, various levels of output, compact spaces and ease of use
- A new customer project to produce and package granola bars on a fully integrated bar system from processing to palletizing
- Sustainability – Latest extension of the Sealed Paper Packaging portfolio: the first dust-tight, sealed paper bags for dry food such as sugar and flour are now available on both Bosch’s proven VFFS machine series, SVE 2520 ZAP, and the PME ZAP mandrel wheel. Learn more
- The new Human Machine Interface (HMI), featuring a uniform and intuitive navigation concept, with numerous I 4.0 features. Watch video
We are confident that in the near future our portfolio will always comprise the combination of machines and services plus digitally connected solutions. That’s why apart from new machines and systems exhibited on our booth, you can also learn what added-value our new Industry 4.0 solutions can generate for your production plant.
We look forward to meeting you!
Processing. Packaging. Excitement. Bosch at PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2017.
+1 (715) 243 2296