Developing, manufacturing, filling and packaging solid pharmaceuticals with maximum flexibility – in line with these requirements, Bosch presents its comprehensive portfolio at interpack 2017 in Duesseldorf, Germany. “One highlight is our new Xelum platform, which enables us to take the step from batch to continuous production,” says Christian Treitel, Head of Pharma Business Development at Bosch Packaging Technology. Selected customers have the chance to take a first look at Bosch’s latest Continuous Manufacturing solution. The previously separated steps are now possible without any interruptions, paving the way for more efficient tablet manufacturing.
You can also look forward to the following solutions:
- The R&D World emphasizes the broad machine portfolio from small-batch development to production scale-up, for example with the Solidlab 2 fluid-bed and drum-coater module. Also on show: the new phase-testing device, which makes it possible to automatically determine the stability of liquid, creamy or pasty formulations.
- The first TPR 500 tablet press “made in Germany” celebrates its premiere at interpack. Equipped with a 56-station rotor, the TPR 500 has an output rate of more than 400,000 tablets per hour.
- For the first time, the GKF 2600 capsule filling machine features an integrated weighing station. The Net Weight Detection System (NWDS) automatically corrects deviations in the filling volume for micro dosing and pellet filling.
- From our secondary packaging portfolio, we show the horizontal cartoning machine CUT 1405. Combined with a CPS module with checkweigher and Tamper Evident labelling function, as well as industry 4.0 technologies such as Bosch’s CPI software, it can be transformed into a complete serialization solution.
In addition, you will gain insights into our customized services such as preventive maintenance or virtual training concepts to optimize the productivity of existing machines.
Are you curious to learn more about our novelties? Visit us at interpack: hall 6, booth A30-C58.
We look forward to see you!
- Learn more about our solutions for the pharmaceutical industry
- Visit our interpack website www.boschatinterpack.com
head of pharma business development
+49 7951 402-875