At Gulfood Manufacturing 2015, Bosch Packaging Technology will present its new Pack 301 LS (Length Slug) solution for the efficient and flexible flow wrapping of biscuits on edge. The modular design of the Pack 301 LS system forms the basis for scalable solutions and flexible layout configurations. At the show, the mid-range automation solution will be hand-fed and is comprised of a Smart Slug Feeder and a Pack 301 LS horizontal flow wrapper. For automated loading, Bosch’s Smart Measuring Loader can be easily integrated in the system.
“Working closely with our customers in the Middle East, we are seeing an increasing demand for full-line automation to address growing market needs and to evolve consumer demands,” says Feyssal Omar, regional sales director, Middle East and North Africa, Bosch Packaging Technology. “To enable Middle Eastern biscuit producers to get ahead of the competition and enhance flexibility, we have developed the Pack 301 LS. The highly versatile layout configuration, the fast changeovers and the easy maintenance help bakery manufacturers increase adaptability and enhance their competitive advantage.”
Pack 301 LS – benefits at a glance
- Innovative full-servo product transfer for gentle biscuit handling
- Easy access, cleaning and maintenance
- Extremely flexible layout configuration
- Suitable for a wide range of product shapes and slug lengths
At Gulfood Manufacturing, Bosch will also inform about further solutions of its comprehensive portfolio for:
- Confectionery processing and packaging equipment
- Vertical form fill and seal machines for food and non-food applications
- Horizontal form fill and seal machines for bars, chocolate and biscuits
- Die-/end-fold machines for chocolate, cheese and soup cubes
- Product protection valves for the safe packaging of coffee
- Thermoforming machines, PET-blowing technology, fill and seal solutions for preformed cups and bottles for liquid and viscous foods such as dairy products, baby food and clinical nutrition
Visit us at Gulfood Manufacturing in Dubai World Trade Centre in Dubai, UAE, from October 27 to 29 in TC Hall, S-E24.