The entire packaging machinery industry is in a time of change, the defining trends of which are still ever stricter regulations on production hygiene, constantly changing consumer requirements, and the imperative to cut costs. We at Bosch Packaging Technology are determined not simply to react to these changes, but to play an active part in shaping them.
As we work to develop our innovations, we always have your needs as a producer in mind. Come to Interpack and be inspired by the equipment that Bosch can offer, which will give you the flexibility to react quickly to changes in the marketplace and help you to meet hygiene regulations.
Our highlights for the food and confectionery industry:
- Maximum flexibility at all levels: the appropriate solution for all kinds of manufacturers – from small start-ups to established global giants – to achieve fast product and format changes
- Hygienic solutions for excellent product quality: our innovations help you to comply with hygiene standards
- Modularly combined or seamlessly integrated: We offer the comprehensive systems competence to give you the right solution from a single source, for instance a complete solution for bar production
- Filling and packaging of delicate products gently, efficiently, and flexibly: our new equipment for liquid and viscous foods
Our highlights for the pharmaceutical industry:
A well-rounded portfolio: our after-sales services
At Interpack, Bosch will also be presenting its comprehensive services portfolio, which is focused on solutions that achieve higher flexibility, productivity and effectiveness of equipment. By carrying out modifications and modernizations, customers can flexibly adapt their existing facilities to the highest hygiene and product safety demands while meeting future consumer needs. Visitors to the trade fair can see live demonstrations at our booth and take part in the OEE Challenge – a game that tests participants’ speed, in-feed accuracy, and productivity on a refurbished horizontal form, fill, and seal machine. Bosch will also be highlighting how tailored service packages can help customers to achieve maximum productivity with minimum down times, which makes their Bosch packaging machines even more profitable.
- New training concept: the Bosch Packaging Academy brings specialist multi-technology expertise under one roof
- The Bosch Die-Heads Service App: premieres at Interpack 2014
Visit us at Interpack in Duesseldorf from May 8-14, 2014 in hall 6 at booth A31-C58 – we’re looking forward to seeing you there!
Phone.: +49 711 811 58502